United in Quality and Safety – Bahasa Indonesia
Now available in the Indonesian language - Bahasa Indonesia: The publication "United in Quality and Safety - An introduction to quality infrastructure in Germany and the European Union for policymakers and trade partners" illustrates how QI institutions in Germany and the EU work together. It provides an overview of the various components of QI: standardisation, conformity assessment and accreditation, metrology, and market surveillance. In addition, the system of product legislation in Germany and the EU is explained. Using concrete products as examples, the publication helps to understand how the different elements of QI contribute to high-quality, compliant products and services.
The publication is the result of a collaboration between the key quality infrastructure institutions in Germany:
- Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing (Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung - BAM)
- Federal Network Agency (Bundesnetzagentur - BNetzA)
- National Accreditation Body for the Federal Republic of Germany (Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle - DAkkS)
- German Institute for Standardization (Deutsches Institut für Normung - DIN)
- German Commission for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies of DIN and VDE (Deutsche Kommission Elektrotechnik Elektronik Informationstechnik in DIN und VDE - DKE)
- National Metrology Institute of Germany (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, Nationales Metrologieinstitut Deutschlands - PTB)
- German Central Authority of the Federal States for Safety Engineering (Zentralstelle der Länder für Sicherheitstechnik - ZLS)
For stakeholders from Indonesia and other interested parties, the publication is now also available for download in Bahasa Indonesia on the website of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Protection (BMWK).